giovedì 29 marzo 2012

DIY Artwall - arredare una parete , quadri fai da te

Hi dears! Looking up my favorite design magazines, I found a gret idea for a DIY artwork. There was an article on a French famous designer's home. Everything looked so fresh, modern and contemporary. I felt beyond inspired by those interiors that I made up my mind to create some similar canvases for my house as well. I had bought some canvases with photographs from New York city. I beg newyorkers' pardon, but the pictures didn't really represent New York city as I know it so I decided to transform them into something brand new. Being inspired by the artwall of the French decided, I chose the same patterns ( but not the same hue combination) for my DIY art. In a few pharagraphs the steps you should follow if you want to realize the same painting:
- take three basic acrilic colors: red, yellow and white or ivory.
- take your photographed canvas and put it under your shower to take off the picture. Once you've washed off the picture, pass the white color, let it dry and afterwards draw two semicircles and color them with your red and yellow acrylics. Obviously, you can combine different colors, according to your furniture. Hope this post helps you for some inspiration! Enjoy! Till next post!







You can hang it obliquely for an original effect!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...