martedì 13 marzo 2012

all in one - open spaces - come arredare piccoli spazi

When I was a student, I never wanted to share an apartment with other people. I used to be a traditional girl and a bit conservative and the time. Eversince, I developed a special taste for little places, little flats and a particular flair for interior design. No wonder that I've always dreamt of a personal little intimate nest to share with .... MYSELF. Well, those times are gone but I never stop thinking about a small isolating shelter. Here are some ideal and perfect solutions for well to do students living abroad or on their own. Some of these delicious small places would be great accomodations for singles or one kid families as well. Don't you think? 












1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...