giovedì 15 dicembre 2016

Wednesday's fashion - The perfect outfit for a work dinner - Cene aziendali: cosa mettervi

Lately I have been wondering what is the perfect outfit for a work dinner. The answer is quite simple, but it took me a little bit of time to find it. I have Always loved the Little black dress, I have at least two pairs of black dresses, but when work dinner parties are at the corner I always find myself thinking wondering what to wear. This year's outfit will be the little black dress, styled in a very very feminine way, with a tulle blouse underneath. Here are some of my inspiration pictures. Hope you find them useful for your work dinner party as well.


L'outfit di quest'anno sarà il tubino nero o il piccolo vestito nero come dicono gli inglese. La sigle LBD è entrata oramai nel linguaggio modaiolo di ogni giorno. Insomma, avete capito bene: è quel vestito lanciato da Audrey Hepburn, senza tempo e che dovrebbe costituire il pezzo essenziale nell'armadio di ogni donna), ma rivisitato e reso un po' più femminile con l'aggiunta di pezzi in tulle.
Eccovi la mia idea del vestito nero romantico. Lasciatevi ispirare!






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...