giovedì 15 maggio 2014

Upcoming decorating projects - Idee per la nuova casa

Hi friends! Post like the one I am sharing today I guess will be my favorite ones in the next few weeks. I am eagerly trying to find out ideas about how to refurbish the new apartment and I really haven't got a clue where to begin from. I am still in the midst of the boxes and have to rearrange things and clothes in the closets. I have already gone through experiences like this one, but when it comes to your own house, you find yourself completely incapable to manage things out. I would be happy to help others move things and rearrange objects but in my apartment I am continuously changing my mind about where to place closets and bookshelfs.... Anyway, I try to envisage how the apartment will look after the elbow grease and that makes me feel kind of relieved from the burden. Here I am with some ideas for the living roomm the bedroom and the terrace. Minimalist touches, predominant white and a terrace with some zen touches. Have a great day!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...