venerdì 4 aprile 2014

Have a wonderful friday!

Wishing you a fabulous friday (I don't intend to wish you a wonderful week-end, I am planning to share some other posts, hopefully) here is a picture I took during my picnic last saturday in Villa Ada, one of the most beuatiful parcs of Rome. There you find an almost wild nature, tortoises, natural lakes, a lush vegetation, squirrels, parrots, in a word uncontaminated nature and pure air to breathe. It's not far away from where I live and I just can't wait for the week-end to spend some hours in the midst of that natural oasis. Radiant orchid seems to be the natural trend of the season as well. Just take a look at this pic I took in villa ADA. Those trees and those hues are everywhere in Rome and in Villa Ada in this time of the year. I find that colort so springy, because it brings joy and warmth.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...