mercoledì 9 aprile 2014

Alexandra Matos design

Today I want to introduce a blogger and an artist. Alexandra Matos is a young portuguese artist and painter. She is also the author of the beautiful blog Alexandra Matos Design, a blog that focuses on interiors and on wall art mainly. I am really happy to introduce her works to my readers and give you an idea of her creativity. I simply love her works, they are contemporary, colorful, original and safe, because Alexandra Matos realizes her art using acrilyc paint. Those who follow my blog know that I simply have a crush on that  kind of paint because it is not toxic and above all because it is very easy to apply on canvas and on whatever base you chose for your wall wart. Have a look at some of her creations. I love the striped exagon,  it would look great in a contemporary living. I just hope Alexandra enriches her blog by showing some of her art hanged in real interiors and demonstrate how a piece of geometrical art can adds value and character to a room. Alexandra, I can't wait to have a look at your pictures! 




1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...