domenica 29 gennaio 2012

Earth tones - Part One

I have not been posting for a while and I beg your pardon. It's because I have been pretty busy though I know I have no excuses..... I have so many ideas to share with you!!!!!  I've always been fond of beige and pastel colours and when I had to choose the colours for my house, the choice was quite easy. Beige, white, grey, brown, gold are the predominant tints of my apartment. Lately, I needed to add some warm and bright flashes to my living room. I bought some orange and cherry coloured pillows. You can imagine the warmth and brightness they brought to the entire room.... Soon, I am certainly going to share some photos with you, but now I leave you with Part One of a yellow/orange inspiration series, just to try to convince you and myself about how right was my choice to add those earth hues to my home. Have fun!


I'm posting the above picture and the two below just to show you the colour of my new cushions! Like it?




              Notice how the combination of grey, blue and orange hues makes the whole living feel warmer!
                                                   Got the picture from Knight Moves blog!








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...