lunedì 2 gennaio 2012

dream places


Here we are again! Back to office! What about your last of the year? Was it amazing, unique, romantic and bright? I wish it was! The only thing that comforts me right now is that here in Italy, the sixth of January we celebrate the Epiphany day which means that people have a day off from work, children get their sweets and other gifts (and you find out how much a kid means - “financially”-), people go out and enjoy great food, great company and those who have got them, have a great time with their kids. In a word, that goes without saying, I’m looking forward to Friday. It’s great when you know that your working week is going to be shorter than usual. Still, I have a lot of places in my mind where I would really long to be. I thought it would be great to share them with you!! Have a look at these dream locations!!!!!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...