venerdì 28 giugno 2019

2019 SUMMER MOODBOARD

Hello there friends! Are still in town dreaming for a long long vacation as I am? Here are some personal pics I have taken in Rome and during my last year trips on vacation. Rome isn't the perefect place to be, with 40° celsius outside, but Villa Borghese in the morning or late in the evening is a superchill place where you breathe fresh balmy air and fill your lungs with a good dose of oxygen. It's one of my favorite spots in Rome. 
Vacation is not a real one if you cannot spend some days by the sea. I have fallen for Vourvourou, in Chalkidiki. I have been to so many places in Greece but Vourvourou took my breath away. I have had such a great time there. And what about some sea rocks decoration? Last year in the Bari Vecchia area I happened to stumble upon a very tiny shop of ceramic decorations. All pieces were soooooo wonderful. And what about a Paris sunset or a drink outside hanging out with friends? The perfect quintessential spot for a drink, a beautiful nice corner in the center of Tirana. Have a wonderful week-end!

Villa Borghese in Rome 

Vourvourou Beach - Chalkidiki Peninsula - Greece (while on vacation)

Pic taken at a store in Bari - Italy, during my last year vacation 

Total white relaxed and laid back interior inspiration 

 Touches of blue and yellow shades - the perfect mix for a summer bright home 


Juta rug - the perfect choice for a practical barefoot lifestyle  

An outdoor bar in Tirana - last year 

A Paris sunset 

Touches of sunny yellow I am seriously considering for my bedroom 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...