mercoledì 18 giugno 2014

Bedroom Mission - Missione camera da letto

Hello! Here I am with my very personal series of upcoming projects for my new apartment. The one I am posting today is about bedroom decoration choices. Far from me any allusions to the book (I haven't even fliped through its pages. It was needless because it was a mainstream topic for a long time and frankly rather annoying) I am so much shade of grey oriented for a bedroom. It would be the most appropriate choice for my bedroom which is so full of light that a neutral backdrop such as grey and its shades would have a mitigating and appeasing effect to the overflowing sun. I find it so relaxing, chic and elegant. Then, I ever have too much of it, I could always add colorful accessories to brighten up the whole atmosphere, don't you think? With a color like that you can always work on layering. Have a great day!
 
 
Ciao a tutti! Oggi vi propongo la tonalità che mi frulla nella testa da un bel po' di tempo e che occupa tutti i miei progetti di design, le sfumature di grigio. Lungi da me allusioni al libro che neanche ho mai sfogliato. Trovo il grigio così elegante per una stanza da letto e particolarmente adatto alla mia stanza da letto dove il sole entra abbondante e dove bisognerebbe mitigarne l'effetto. Con uno sfondo grigio o accessori che rimandino a qualche sua sfumatura, l'effetto Eleganza e Relax sarebbe assicurato. E nel caso dovessi averne abbastanza mi basterebbe semplicemente aggiungere qualche accessorio colorato per riportare un tocco di allegria.
 

 




3 commenti:

  1. my own bedroom is grey - i find it soothing and i dont want stimulus in my bedroom and yes you could always accessorize for a change!

    RispondiElimina
  2. love the grey and white scale in these interiors!!! so relaxing.. :)

    Animated Confessions

    RispondiElimina
  3. La mia camera è grigia, tutta la mia casa ha pareti grigie, in due tonalità. E' così dal 2009, quando il grigio ancora non era così di moda. Quando ho dovuto imbiancare, lo scorso anno, ho lasciato lo stesso colore. Non sono davvero riuscita a trovarne uno che mi piacesse di più...

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...