martedì 25 marzo 2014

Fashion tips for a gorgeous spring style

Dear friends, I have been so busy lately, with no time at all for my favorite activity, blogging and sharing inspiring pictures and beautiful things. I have a lot of pictures of beautiful objects found at some wonderful flea markets in Rome. Just be patient and stay tuned!. Moreover, I have been through some DIY projects that I just can't wait to publish. 
Even though the still cold and rainy days aren't over yet I am ready to welcome springtime! I will be in a fashion mood this month because of some joyful events that will take place for some friends of mine.  I have to chose an outfit for a wedding party. In the meanwhile, let me share with you my favorite casual looks spotted on different sites and blogs. Some of these pictures reflect what I am wearing lately. Which is your favorite one?







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...