domenica 12 gennaio 2014

Effortless French style - European flair in interior design


Hello everyone! On Sunday evenings I go through some spleen moments (which is a natural reaction to the upcoming working week) and long for wonderful romantic places to visit. Paris is one of my favorite ones. I am in love with that city. Who isn't? Those who don't must see a doctor. I have been there three times and the more I see it the more I love it. I love its grandeur, its style, its lights. Those who know me describe me as a very discreet person, but when in Paris the way I peeked into people's houses had nothing to do with discretion. I had an eagerly curious look and never felt like I had enough of those interiors. Moreover, Parisians have that very weird (but very appreciated) habit to not use blinds and curtains. That is a very generous way of letting curious foreing glimpses into their house.... Well, I confessed you this embarrassing episode of my life, just to give an idea of how much I love that Parisian and French flair for interiors. Today, I was searching for something else and I just came across these wonderful pictures. To say it in French, I was "bouche bée", agape, while looking at these interiors and the way they have been decorated, mixing modern pieces with classical ones. Hope you enjoy! Have a great Monday!








1 commento:

  1. I do love Parisian architecture but I need to get my head checked because I have fallen out of love with that city! I used to love it and now while I like it. It does have its moments but I would rather be in Rome anyday - no competition!

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...