giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

Red passion

First of all I want to make clear one thing, once and for all! I am not a bit romantic lately and it is hard to say but I don't like Valentine's Day. It's hard to admit though that even a person like me, a very realistic and not quite a victim of commercial events like Valentine's day have "feted" Valentine with my former fiancé and now husband. But, you should  also know that we always planned trips abroad, in France, Spain, Tuscany and other Italian marvellous cities.... so it was just a great occasion to have a trip, cultural trips mostly. 
This year I'm just longin to go someplace, but I don't think it will be possible..... Well, with a toddler of 15 months experimenting his first steps, it quite hard to plan going on a trip. Let me then, share with you some great interiors that greatly suit Valentine's day. 


Let's now imagine a perfect Valentine's Day, a hommage to the romantic ones that are counting down the hours to a great memorable day! You inaugurate your morning with a coffee in a kitchen like this......




Imagine then you have a chat with your Valentine in a living room like this one..........

Red can really be challenging, but this is what you'll have if you create a balance of bold hues like orange, red and black. Isn't it sexy????? So, here is my advice: dare!


Leave your home for a dinner here......



and finish your soirée here!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...