mercoledì 14 settembre 2016

Decorating home (and dressing up) for FALL - Decorare (e vestirsi) d'Autunno

It's almost Fall, can you believe it and today was my son's first day of school. I don't want to sound emotional or supermaternal, but I must admit it was quite touching. The ceremony, his brand new uniform.... the whole atmosphere contributed to making me feel a mother with a little boy growing sooooo fast. It looks like Yesterday me and him as a baby leaving the hospital. Although I try to be as strong as possible in situations like this, this morning was special. This personal confession brings us to Autumn and to its colors. Rome is living its second summer, but Fall is in the air and you can't prevent yourself from wearing fall colors, neutrals and earthy tones. Here is my Fall moodboard. Apparently there is no fil rouge expect from the neutrals and warm hues that permeate the outfits and the interiors. Till next time, have a very wonderful midweek!












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...