mercoledì 31 agosto 2016

Decorating the kitchen - What I am loving right now - Idea decorazione in cucina

It's no secret I love minimalist style, neutral colors and combinations and everything that makes an interior look soothing and relaxing. Colour, though, is a necessary element to add some life to a neutral base. One of my biggest obsessions right now are the colored, patchwork tiles in the kitchen. I have been also loving metro tiles in recent years, but having white cabinets in the kitchen I would be more than happy to add some character to its backsplashes and ceramic patchwork tiles, all mixed together are the perfect solution. Have a great Wednesday, see you soon!!!!!
Sorry for not crediting the pictures. This post was meant to be published weeks ago and I forgot to save the sources of the pictures.













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...