lunedì 9 settembre 2013

September inspiration - Ispirazione floreale

Hello! I am back even if it seems ages since I wrote my last post!
The day began with a very high humidity rate in the air, but at midday a pleasant wind began to blow taking away the low pressure . It was just the ideal September day and the perfect weather for a walk in the middle of the stands. This is what I came across, just blown away by this fabulous an explosion of colors and flowers. They looked real, I swear!  I am not a fan of artificial flowers, but a bouquet of hydrangeas and wild roses as these would just bring a touch of happiness in my living room. Have a look and tell me!

P.S. Stay tuned! In the next days I will post the first chapter from my summer diary with shots of the places I visited during my holidays and some décor inspiration for my aficionados! 





1 commento:

  1. The yellow roses and hydrangeas are really pretty! Hope you had a nice summer :)

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...