venerdì 20 aprile 2012

Stripes in fashion and interior design

Stripe patterned rugs and striped t-shirts are so trendy lately. Apartment therapy devoted a very interesting post to the Ikea ubiquitous striped rug. That rug is so inspiring to me that I had planned to propose some pictures of that versatile rug. Some of the pictures published are from Apartment Therapy. 
Stripes in fashion can be so versatile, spunky and classy. It depends on how you combine them and what outfit you choose. You can wear a striped t-shirt and choose to look casual, chic and elegant, depending on your day mood. Here are a few inspirational pictures. Please enjoy my favorite spring outfit. Striped t-shirt, blazer or trench and jeans. Before going ahead, let me say “thank you” to Habitually chic for some of the stylish pictures I’m sharing with you. 






This is how I am wearing lately.





From Vogue








Great outfits!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...