giovedì 31 maggio 2018

Places in Rome - Eli library - Style and interiors

There are places you just stumble upon all of a sudden. I came through this magic place last Sunday. I was going back home after spending a beautiful sunny day in Villa Ada, playing and having fun with my family and found out a new place had opened in my block. I made this interesting discovery and took some pictures that I thought I'd better share with all of you. This is a library where people can find rare and old books, have some relaxing time to scroll through their pages in a super cozy atmosphere. It's a place of style and beautiful interiors and of course with plenty of books, a place you can draw some inspiration for your studio or living room. A yellow armchair, colored chairs and a mustard vintage couch are the main interior elements that add  style to the place. Have a look at these interiors and have a wonderful week-end!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...