giovedì 10 agosto 2017

Some fashion tips - ruffles, color and new trend - Un po' di moda

We all have our fashion favorite trends. Here are some of my latest obsessions. Ruffles and ruffles everywhere. They are feminine and romantic. The blue ruffle blouse Olivia Palermo is wearing in the first picture is one of my favorite ones. I was tempted to buy one the other day. I didn't but I am for sure going to buy it. It can be styled with a maxi skirt, with white pants or a pencil skirt as well. It is a very versatile piece.


 Well, well, I have been in doubt for many years about culotte pants but then I bought a floral culotte pant and I just found out I couldn't let them at home and I keep wearing them all the time. I just love them with high wheels or espadrillas. Here are two beautiful outfits where culotte pants look gorgeous. 
via Pinterest
 via
 A white tee is a go-to piece and it just looks good with whatever. Look at this wonderful pleated yellow skirt. I have one just like this and I am wearing it lately with my HM tee shirt.
 My latest purchase was a beautiful pale rose dress like this one.It has a very similar cut like the one I am sharing and a black velvet ribbon. I love it. It is by Max Mara.
Have a great day!!!!! And don't forget to look after yourself and feel good! Fashion can be sometimes women's best medicine.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...