mercoledì 7 maggio 2014

A spring Interior just to say "I am back!"

Hello everyone! I am finally back from an Easter Holiday which wasn't as sunny as I hoped. Back to Rome I found a wonderful sun and took part to a fabulous wedding that took place in this amazing location. which is  I was missing the warmth of the perfect May days. The tepid sun of Rome is making my days. I am also going through some really big changes. I am moving to another apartment with a big big terrace. It is an attic! It has plenty of potential to become a beautiful nest, with some external interiors just like the one I am sharing today. For the before & after pictures you have to wait a little bit. Lots of works has to be done yet to make it livable and with a 3 old boy is seems an insurmountable challenge.  Hope you all have a great day!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...