giovedì 20 dicembre 2012

Emerald green interiors and outfits - Interni e moda in verde smeraldo


Emerald green was proclaimed color of the year. As a tribute to the color here I am with a few pics for you. Green has always been one of my favorite colors, especially when it is used in interior decoration. Time ago I used to wear green pull-overs and green jackets but in recent years, I must confess, I have stuck to much darker colors and almost to the same ones (black mostly, beige, neutral hues generally). Well, I can only record that during summer holidays this year, I indulged in colors and bought some emerald green earrings that I literally love.  As interior and trend fashion obsessed people know emerald  was proclaimed color of the year and I am definitely reconsidering some green pieces, pillows and throw blankets, for my apartment. At the same time, the more I look at these pictures, the more I get convinced that emerald green is just a great color, even though a little bit difficult to wear and hardly matchable with my dark hair. I hope you’ll enjoy the interiors I’ve chosen, the fabulous green coat and the other outfits. Have a nice day! 

Il verde smeraldo è stato sceltocolore dell'anno. Eccomi quindi a voi con un omaggio a questa bellissima tonalità. Una delle mie preferite da sempre, specialmente quando utilizzata negli interni. Tempo fa lo indossavo anche, ma in anni recenti, devo confessarlo, mi sono abituata a colori più scuri che poi rimangono sempre gli stessi (i beige, il nero, il grigio e i colori neutri in generale. Ricordo però che quest'estate ho comprato un paio d orecchini color smeraldo che devo dire si abbinavano alla perfezione con l'abbronzatura e i miei vestitini estivi. Ecco perché sto prendendo in considerazione di aggiungere qualche tocco di verde smeraldo anche a casa. E più guardo queste foto, più mi convinco che il verde smeraldo e il verde in tutte le altre tonalità è un colore semplicemente bellissimo. Godetevi la mia scelta di outfits e interni!

Not exactly emerald, but I like it so much!







from Desire to Inspire




Burberry collection




1 commento:

  1. I do love Emerald green - such a beautiful choice by pantone and a fab selection of photos by you. A very merry Christmas and happy new year to you! /Niki

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...