mercoledì 18 aprile 2012

Fashion tips - moda a primavera

As the days pass by, I have been thinking lately, that this blog should catch fashion trends as well. Design and fashion are so tightly intertwined that I cannot ignore fashion, which I love. I have to confess a little secret of mine. Fashion has been one of my first loves. When I was in my teens I used to draw female outfits. One day or another I'll share them with you. Given the chilly days in Rome lately, this is what I love to wear. A total black outfit, lighted up by grey and brown shoes would be perfect even for chilly spring days. Black remains my favorite, super elegant and chic. To those who know me: don't you think the model resembles me a lot? 



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...