venerdì 24 febbraio 2012

A quiet relaxing home office - angolo ufficio in casa


I think that  every woman on earth keeps working  even if she’s not in her office and I am one of them. I get home late and my toddler son wants my attention, he just yearns for some parental loving care. Then, there is housekeeping , cooking for dinner for hungry hubby, cooking for toddler … and at last switching again my computer trying to figure out how many projects can I follow. There are translations I must deliver within a short period of time and a pile of interior design projects that I am working on with a friend. That's my daily schedule. Well, there are thousands of things waiting for me  when I get back home…. That is why I am longing for a place like this!!!
Of course, I have a personal relaxing working corner on my own, but I need to redesign it and give it a fresh and colorful look. I just need to add some pictures, bold hues and other little objects that would create a much more intimate concentration-inducing atmosphere.  Here are some interiors I can draw inspiration from. 


Ogni donna del globo, per deformazione genetica, lavora anche dopo l'ufficio e ovviamente, io sono una di quelle. Tornata a casa, devo dedicarmi al mio piccolo bimbo che non vede l'ora di avere un po' di attenzione dalla genitrice assente per quasi tutta la giornata. Poi c'è il maritino che reclama la cena, il piccolo che reclama il cibo ed infine il pc acceso per capire come potrei raccapezzarmi tra lavori di traduzione e altri impegni di interior design che sto seguendo da un po'. Ovviamente, ho un angoletto tutto mio, ma penso che necessiti di un un rifacimento. Dovrei aggiungere qualche quadro colorato che ispiri buon umore, crei un'atmosfera rilassante e induca alla concentrazione. Eccovi alcuni interni da cui potrei trarre ispirazione.


Just gorgeous!!!!! A little loving corner in the midst of nature! 


Stupefacente! Uno studio in mezzo alla natura!


Colorful home office for goodhumoured people!!!!   

Non ispira buon umore? 

Use dividers if you can't afford wide spaces!   

I paraventi sono un'ottima soluzione per chi vive in un piccolo appartamento! 



Lightflooded home office! 

Un ufficio inondato dalla luce! 




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...