martedì 3 gennaio 2012

little transformations


The new year has begun and here I am with a new post! I realized I haven't shown you the transformation of the most normal, simple shoe box in the world. Here is a picture of how it was before when I bought a pair of shoes for my little 1 year old son. There is a Pinocchio on one side with no colors at all, very bleak I dare say (though the shoes are great and very trendy) and with no personality at all.  




                  I took some magazine sheets showing important capital cities and beautiful locations.




Took my precious vinylic glue and following the decoupage process, I attached the sheets on the box sides and created a brand new box that I still use and where I keep little objects, medecines and other stuff. Boxes and storage are never sufficient when you have a little baby boy going through his toddling phase. 




Here is the other side! 


                                                              Till next post!!!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...